Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I Live In a Sexless Marriage Loveless Life/marriage

I have read enough here to now know I may not be alone. Yet, it does not make the pain of an empty LOVELESS life.

I am 51 I have NO hope of Love or happiness. I respect what many of you will reply. But, I have been unhappy for my whole life. It is only now that the urge to meet Angel of Death is so with in my thoughts that I swoon about it.

I got married for the wrong reason. I am NOT blame her. I also am NOT to blame at all either. My only crime if it is is poverty and being Glen.

I see happy couples around in love and showing it. Then, I see myself. withdrawn and alone.

I need to break free from this live. ONLY reason I live is for my daughter. But, I am losing the battle fast here.

Everyone expects so much of me. most ALL the people here where I live New Canaan, CT
USA are stuck up, rich, hypocrites Well, 90% are. This includes people who both live and or work here

Well, good night I really like this site and most of you people.

GLEN

No comments:

Post a Comment