Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I Remember My First Time Wedding Night

I was 21 when I got married and had not done anything more than let a guy feel my chest through my shirt once.  My husband and I had always assumed we would wait till marriage before we messed around.  That was just how we were raised.  Now, I wonder what I will teach my kids when the time comes, because sex is fun.

Anyway, we had spent the entire day in our gown and tux and were very tired.  At first it was very exciting for me to get all dressed up in my sexy wedding night lingerie under my wedding dress, but after being at the wedding and reception and everythign for so long, it really did not mean much at the time.  We finally headed towards the hotel around 10pm.  We were riding in the limo when it finally hit me what we were going to go do.  I could feel my chest swell and my nipples get hard under my corset.

When we finally got to the room, we were just so relieved it took a while to get things moving.  Finally, my husband came over to me and kissed me hard on the lips.  We stood in the middle of the room kissing and undressing each other as we went.  When we were finally down to our undies, we climbed into the bed.  It felt so good and naughty to have him touching my body that way.  He massaged my chest and touched my bare butt and rubbed everywhere.

I reached between his legs to find him just as excited as I was.  He was very hard and bursting out of his underwear.  He stood up and pulled off his shorts and I would see my first penis up close.  It was but was not what I expected.  Not that I knew what to expect, but I found myself focused on it very much.  I touched it with my hand lightly, then I took it in my hand.  It seemed very big to me.  I lightly stroked it for him.  I watched his eyes roll into his head as I stroked the base with one hand and the tip with the other.  It just kept growing and twitching.  I could stroke the tip on my palm and he would twitch and grunt.  It was kind of scarry, I did not know if he liked it or if it hurt.

He then laid me back onto the bed and laid on top of me.  He started kissing me again.  I could feel him between my legs as he slowly kissed my neck and worked his lips towards my chest.  As he took hold of a nipple in his mouth, I was lost.  I had never felt anything like it.  I began breathing heavily as did he as he worked himself against me more.

As he kissed a nipple, she reached down and spread my legs wide apart.  As he did, I could feel his penis very much between my legs.  It was very smooth and I was very very wet.  He looked down into my eyes and asked if I was ready.  I was not sure, but I said yes.  He reached between us and guided his penis to my opening.  It felt so good as he began pressing it against me.  Then I felt the tip slide inside of me.  I could not breath.  It was like someone had pushed all the air out of my body.  It hurt so bad.  I just laid there gasping as he tried to work it in and out.  I was not sure if this was what was supposed to happen, but at this point it was so tight it hurt almost every stroke.

After just a few minutes of him working it into me, he started to grunt and I could feel a warm fluid flowing between my legs.  He started to scream as it kept twitching inside of me.  Suddenly he collapsed on top of me and rolled off onto the bed.  I felt relief after he was out of me, but what I felt most was all his fluid running out of me.  Was not sure what to do with all of it.  We laid there for a few minutes catching our breath.  As we did, I looked down at his body and was looking at his penis.  It was still semi hard but was still a major focus of my attention.  I had never seen one before, let alone one with his and my juice on it.  I was entranced and could not help but reach down and gently stroke it.  I dont know how big it really is, but I had to laugh at myself when I noticed I could put my hand at the base and he still had several inches sticking up above my hand.  That was the last thing I remember before going to bed.

In the morning I would awaken early with a warm kind of slimy feeling between my legs.  Then I remembered I where I was and what had happened.  Suddenly my body began to crave more of what had happened.  It was like a switch had turned on and it was ready for more since we were not going to get "in trouble" for it.  I began rubbing his chest hair and stroking his nipples a little.  It was not until I began rubbing my way down his body that he would fully awaken.  He moaned as my hand grasp his penis again.  I smiled a dirty little smile at him once it was good and hard.  He asked what I was smiling about.

Without saying a word, it was my turn to climb onto him.  I began by rubbing it up and down my butt crack making sure it was good and hard.  I worked my way down from his lips to his neck and then his chest as I kissed around his body.  Finally when I thought it was going to break from being bent down so far, I lifted myself over him.  His penis stood strait in the air as if I had planted it.  I slowly lowered myself down onto it.  At first it hurt again, but I was much wetter than before, I know now that it was probably his *** that was so wet.  I remember trying to work it around so that it would feel better.  All the time he was moaning and grunting at my movements.

I am not sure why I did, but I decided to try a different approach.  I leaned back and tried to just sit on his lap.  At first it hurt really bad again and he still did not go in very far compared to how much he had.  I figured he was supposed to go in further so I worked it around more and more trying to find the right spots.  Suddenly, as I rolled my hips forward and sat strait up, it slammed all the way into me.  I could not breath as I gasp from the pleasure filled pain.  At the base, it hurt as it stretched me wide.  But inside, oh, inside it was amazing.  I looked down at him as I began to relax and get used to him.  His eyes were rolled back into his head and his mouth was wide open.  I assumed he was feeling the pleasure I was now feeling.

I started shifting my weight back and forth as his length shifted inside me.  It was like a huge log was inside me, he was so hard he did not bend or yield to my body much, but he sure liked it.  I worked it around more and more when suddenly I felt his hand reach up and cup my breasts.  It was like lightning going through my body.  I could not believe how good his hands felt.  I grabbed them and squeezed them hard against my breasts.  In return he squeezed harder and harder.  I could not stand it any more and reached around and ripped my corset off so he could have whatever he wanted.

After I released my body from my corset he began massaging me everywhere.  I could not get enough.  I started shifting my weight forward and back.  Faster and faster I wanted him in and out of me.  I then started bouncing up and down on him.  I would take him all the way out to where just the tip was in, then just pounce back down shoving it all back into me.  It was sweet pleasure and pain every time.  This went on for several minutes before he grabbed hold of my chest tightly as I bounced.  I looked down at him and he staired up at me as his eyes go huge and his mouth opened.  I continued as a slow groan and several grunts began to come from his mouth.  This transformed into screams as I felt his penis throb inside of me and felt his hot load gushing against my insides.

He filled me with shot after shot for several minutes.  Even after I had stopped and laid on his chest I could feel his semi hard twitching inside my body.  Noticing what time it was and the fact that we had only two hours to get cleaned up and to the airport, we took a nice hot smooth shower together and got dressed.

I dont know what I expected, but I was a bit surprised as to how much it hurt.  It took nearly two months for me to get to where having sex with him did not hurt my muscles when we were done.  Now its nothing.  I also did not expect the gooy feeling that his juice had when he was done.  It has also taken me a while to get used to that.  I now, quite enjoy the feeling, but that is another experience I suspect.

I hope you enjoyed.  It has taken me a long time to put this all down.  If you like, please let me know.  If you do not, please be nice.

4 comments:

  1. Sex is the best my hubby squeezes my boobs and bites my nipple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweet Friends

    I am salman from karachi

    i hope u are fine aap sub theek honge i need sweet female friend like girls,Aunties,speciale divorce female,i need sweet realationship n bus sweet or cute hon or friendly talking relationship main interested ho to please ais no per contact kare sakte han beacuse u are cute na
    Karachi sa friends ko most well com karen ga theek hai friends apna bhot khayal raken or ais ko dost ko yaad rakhen

    bye bye Ta Ta
    03363402206

    ReplyDelete